We appreciate everything those in the military do for us day in and day out. We often think how can we be more like the American heroes and really shine to go above and beyond for our patients? We're taking up the call to serve.
It’s all about protecting you, our patients and welcoming new patients.
- We love to greet you with enthusiasm because we're happy when you're here.
- We want to get to know you so we can best treat you with comfort and ease.
- We will gladly listen to any of your concerns and comments because it's important to us to pay urgent attention to stop any pain and get you feeling better either physically or about any situation where we can help.
- We are thorough in our checkups, exams and X-rays because we want to provide you with the best oral health.
- We will work together on your treatment plan and give you time to prepare best we can.
- We try our best to make your visit special in some way.
- We place priority on dental hygiene, preventative care and going the extra mile to help you take from your visit to exercise a routine easy to enforce your home care regimen for success.
- Sharing our experience and knowledge with you is our pleasure, don't be afraid to ask questions. We're happy to answer. Education is key and we are always continuing to grow and learn as well.
- We thank you. Let us show you our loyalty and appreciation for choosing us.
- We value giving back to the community we serve.
- We promise to focus on your needs and provide the best solutions we can.
The idea of serving as a badge of honor was also echoed by all our staff. We work as a team to differentiate our practice. “So we make it a practice to serve our patients with integrity. There’s no bait and switch, we provide clear and easy to understand quotes, treatment plans, being open, honest, standing by our affordable rates and we go as slow as you need when we’re going over finance and insurance options answering any questions along the way.” We want to provide you with the best possible options.
Our office lay out is patient-centered, from our follow-up conversations, our can-do attitude to making you happy, helping take any stress off of you, to more comfortable treatment rooms, with Pandora radio and soothing settings.
Our hope is that you'll be so happy with your care, you'll love to share your experience with others again, again and again... :)
Wisconsin Dental Center - Building Lasting Relationships that Help Your Smile.
Schedule your next dental visit.
We want to keep you smiling!