5 Signs of Impacted Wisdom Teeth:
- Pain. If you have a toothache that just won't go away, any signs of sharp pain coming from the back of your mouth. This can be abrupt, the longer you wait the worse it can get. This can also come from tooth decay.
- Swelling. Found around the jaw or puffy gums.
- Tenderness. You will usually notice bleeding red gums. Your mouth has good triggers of letting you know something is wrong and it's time to get it checked out.
- Headaches. Shooting pain can radiate to the jaw, neck and whole head area.
- Bad Breath. Usually stems from bacteria buildup around the tooth, another red flag of tooth decay. You may get a weird or unpleasant taste in your mouth that just won't go away.